Wednesday, June 2, 2010

[TuT] How to get LEGIT Microsoft PID's for FREE!!

Requirements:
  • An active eBay account
  • A brain
  • Patience

Alright what you are going to do is your going to search for something on eBay lets say we want a SideWinder x8 Now you are going to search for the item on eBay.

[Image: tut1u.png]

Then, find a seller with low amount of feedback. This usually means they are inexperienced.

[Image:  tut2.png]

Then send them a private message stating something like this:

Quote:Hey, I recently saw online that Microsoft had made recalls on the [PRODUCT NAME] similar to the one you are selling. I'm not saying this product is affected but I would like to
be sure. Could you please send me the pid? So i can make sure it isn't
affected.

---Or---

Quote:Hey, I saw your selling a [PRODUCT NAME] and I recently saw online that many of the [PRODUCT NAME]'s have been recalled. I want to make sure it's not affected before I buy it so could you please provide me the PID so I can check it on the Microsoft database to make sure it's not affected? Thanks in advanced mate :]

Then just wait a few days, and they should reply with something like this:

[Image:  tut3.png]

---Or---

[Image: tut4g.png]